Situated on a reach above Caversham Lock, at Reading on the River Thames, this family run business offers a range of comfortably furnished and fitted cruisers and narrowboats from an excellent starting point for your holiday. Cruise west towards Oxford, the city of dreaming spires, and explore its beautiful riverside setting, stunning film and TV locations, quaint shops, theatres and restaurants. Alternatively, cruise east towards Windsor through some impressive scenery and maybe a visit to Henley-on-Thames, famous for the Royal Regatta.
There is also the choice to cruise along the canals in one of our narrowboats - the entrance to the Kennet and Avon Canal is close by and the Oxford Canal is two days cruise away.
- Free mobile Wi-Fi (must be pre-ordered and is subject to availability)
- 12v socket for mobile phone etc (12v car lead required)
- Galley including cooker, fridge and kettle
- USB port
- Bed linen and duvets
- Freshwater flush WCs
- Car parking at extra charge
- Mobile Wi-Fi (must be pre-ordered and is subject to availability)
- Extra persons
- Early Booking – up to 10% off
- Fortnights – 15% off
- 2018 at 2017 pricesSee page 8 for details.
Early and late season cruising is available on Lord, Prince, Viceroy and Ambassador, please ask for details
Canal cruising available - licence required at extra charge